Really bad news: Looks like our India trip might get postponed anywhere between couple of weeks to couple of months due to many unforeseen reasons. ** sob ** ** sob**.
Bad news: We are down to the 3rd from the 5th percentile for his weight.
Good news: Ped says "she is not unhappy with his growth". Despite the drop in the percentile, he has gained weight(few ounces). His height is still hovering around 50-60 th percentile. Stool test results so far are good, there is one more blood work she wants to have done to rule out malabsorption. Slow weight gain is attributed to his activeness (the rolling paper on the exam table was completely crumpled up by the time we left), genes and allergy.
Monday, November 5, 2007
News...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Dont you worry about them percentiles as long as he is active and happy and busy.
Awww. so sorry hear about the India trip being ostponed. Hope its only by 2 weeks and no two months. And I echo Kiran. Don't worry about percentiles as long as he is active and meeting all his milestones.
Kiran: He is and I am worrying less than I used to.
dotmom: Will come to know in a couple of days whether I will be able to make it as planned or not. Fingers crossed!
Post a Comment