This tag is for you Poppin’s mom. Since I don’t have a middle name, I will choose the name my sweetie pie would have had, had the naming process been left to me completely.
The three rules to be followed are:
a) The rules must be mentioned in the beginning of the tag.
b) You must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
c) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
NANDHAN
N – November a very eventful month, kind of happy month for us. It is when DH proposed to me and exactly on the same date, 3 years later, we got married. I am still wondering how this great coincidence happened. We had our baby shower on Nov 5th last year.
A – Ambitious. I used to be a highly ambitious person. That motivated me to achieve a lot of things in my life. There is no such drive now, I already feel so old, like I have run out of gas. I would give anything to get back to my old self.
N – Naïve is what I am when it comes to human relationships. I do not know to handle/manipulate people to achieve my ends. I cannot even think like that. As a consequence, I do not understand when people try to manipulate me. This was reinforced again with lot of bitter bitter incidents during MIL’s stay at our home.
D – Dilemma – is how I can describe my mindset in most decision making situations. I am such a poor decision maker, I keep dilly dallying even for the smallest thing. And once I decide on something, most of the times I regret for not choosing the other option I had.
H – Hilton hotel in Colorado is where I conceived Nikki. DH was on a business trip and I joined him to make use of the 3-4 baby making days that come along in a month. And Voila! The stay really did turn out to be fruitful.
A – August – Dr. August is the name of my OB/GYN who delivered my sweetie pie. August is DH’s birth month too. He is a Leo.
N – npr(National Public Radio – npr.org) is what you will hear if you are with me in my car. The kind of in-depth analysis, breadth of information, fairness and openness in the way news is presented and discussed, I haven’t seen anywhere. I don’t watch TV at all, thanks to NPR. After listening to NPR, when I see these news stations on TV, they look like cheap tabloids compared against a classic work. How I wish there was a news media in India that is at least 10% like npr.
Now I tag Just Like That, S, Sue, Ceekay, Krishnapriya, UTBT and Trishna. Let us have a peek into your lives!
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Middle names tag
Posted by
Anitha(Nikki's mom)
at
2:10 PM
Labels: middle name, tag
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Nice post..and nice to know abt u.BTW I liked the name Nandhan a lot.
Hey Anitha, I did the tag :) Thanks, it was fun!
Ambitious is relative isn't it and not always career-linked. Much like you, I was a complete hard-nosed career woman till my son was born - now my ambition is to be the best mom I can be while also holding down a job - becoming CEO no longer figures in my to-do list. I still think I am ambition but the ambition has just got redistributed a bit.
Nice blog...
Middle name tag done.
Nadhan huh? Very nice name. But the what you call 'the package' hardly matters right?
timepass: Thanks!
S: thanks for doing the tag. I had fun reading yours. My great grandmom's name is Janaki too.
Rohini: Welcome to my blog. Oh, yes I need to rethink what ambition means to me now. By amibition, I do not mean just career alone. And it was not my sweetie-pie who made me not-so ambitious. The degeneration process started with marriage, rather the responsibilities that come with marriage I guess. These days my thinking is just limited to home & family and the everyday chores that are necessary to keep them in order.
utbt kids: Thanks for doing the tag. You are right, I have never called him Nikhil. It is always some nick name or the other.
Nice knowing more about you Anitha :)
OMG I do NOT believe this, that was the name we were thinking of if we'd had a boy ! And our wedding anniversary is November, Poppin's original due date was November (Nov 1st, ofcourse she came early).
Ambitious, hard decision maker, NPR all me me me too !
Thanks for doing the tag, sorry I haven't come back to check even all this time.
Oh, is it?! WOWWW! Same pinch :-)
So the anniversary date is Nov 11th I presume? Mine is Nov 26th (I wish I'd gotten married on Nov 11th that way I'd have the same coincidence as you) But just the fact that's November, should be good na ?
It's such a cute coincidence !
Oh yes, it is Poppin's mom. The marriage date was fixed by elders and we did not have any say in it.
Plan to have your second one in November, so you can have one more date in Nov that you can be happy about!
Hey! Am only catching up with blogdom, didn't know you'd tagged me for this, but I've done it. Take a look.:)
Post a Comment