So, after doing blog-hopping and browsing at work all day, (managing to work a couple of hours in-between), here I am, finally ready to pen down my life as "AMMA"...
Apart from babycenter, americanbaby, pregnancy-weekly (and all those baby sites), desimomzclub and indianmommies.blogspot.com have been my favorite destinations and I have visited all of the blogs from indianmommies. Thanks to Boo(She doesn't know me), who introduced me to the Indian mommies world, I was only reading tamil blogs till then.
And, here is our story....
Duddu came into our lives and I became a Mommy one memorable night in January, 6 months back. Ever since, like the cliche goes, life has changed forever. I have acquired lot of new skills, shed 8 pounds less than my pre-pregnancy weight, learnt to live normally with 3-4 hours of sleep, etc. etc.
My mind is now flooded with so many things that I want to write about... pregnancy, labor & birthstory, breastfeeding, postpartum recovery, Duddu's growth & developments, coming back to work, ... I don't know what to write about... Please suggest a topic to write about...
I am hoping to write 3-4 posts per week, let me see... I would love to get feedback from fellow mommies and would start sharing my feedback in your blogs too...
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Here we come...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogosphere Anitha :-)
Hope to see more posts from you.
Thanks Gauri :-)
hope to see you often here!
Post a Comment