Saturday, April 26, 2008

Riddle-me-Ree, Who can she be?

Greetings wonderful MTBs!!!

and good work to all of you!

For having solved the riddle before

I give you all this clue.

This time its not a letter

nor is it a number clue

This time its just a good old blank

which means no clue for you!

Booooo! you say with spirit..

Yaaay! we say in throng!

For it is part of the thrill of the chase

which leads to the next little song!

“A pair of them little uns to regale

She's the one being called a whale

She'll seek if they hide

She's on the roller coaster ride

Hazel, pine, pecans or macademia, they're a pack

And pieces of their growing years, she doeth track

Who is she?”

Solve it and you get your lead

Misguess, and you lose your speed

Solve it slow but solve it now

And before you go, take a little bow

Go to 'Comments' and leave me a clue

Tell me which blog you are off to.

Good luck! Good luck! Be on your way.

You have your work, cut out for the day!

8 comments:

B o o said...

About time you posted! Alls well? I ll leave Maggie to respond with a rhyme. But the riddlers did nt disappoint us with the "nutty" clue! Huh, Gauri? ;)
And now we, friends, have had our closure! :)

Lavs said...

I know this I know this!!

Gauri:-0

Hey, I have been at your space before ..read your lengthy birthing story..it scared me a lot...and also your post about ILs...I remember leaving a comment somewhere..now cannot find it:-( And I do not know how I lost track of your site (will blame my preggie hormones)....I think I starting reading your blog after seeing your name in the chennai bloggers meet mailing list...now that I have found you again...i am going to add you to my google reader right away....

mnamma said...

Anitha,
Hope things are going well with you and your family. Why no post at all?

Sunita Venkatachalam said...

Do a post, where are you?

Sue said...

So what is happening with Nikki and his Mommy?

mummyjaan said...

Hey, you haven't posted in quite a while?

chennaimoms said...

Hi,
How are you? I would like to share with you about this interesting blog contest for mothers day.www.blrmoms.com conducting a mothers day blog contest 2010.If you are interested participate with this contest and win cash prizes.More details about this blog contes click here to see this link

Blrmoms.com mothers day contest

Note:You can ask your wife or mothers to post blog about their experience also.If you are in chennai please see this link
chennaimoms.com blog contest

the publisher said...

Thanks for your grateful informations,

I am working in, asian affairs magazine. Try to post best informations like this always

India: Protests must culminate in political action